- Mehr AJA
AJA Mini-Connect Control AJA ROI Mini-Converters via Ethernet
Mini-Connect enables control of up to four ROI Mini-Converters over a single Ethernet connection. Mini-Connect integrates with your existing Ethernet network to provide easy access from anywhere allowing you to use any web browser on any platform for easy configuration and control of ROI Mini-Converters anywhere in your facility or across the web.
• Remote control of AJA ROI Devices via Ethernet
• Connect up to 4 USB enabled AJA ROI Mini-Converters
• Integrated web server
• Web-based interface. Access from any connected web browser on any platform
• Configure via USB port and supplied Mini-Config software
• DWP-U-R1 power supply included
• 5 year warranty
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. The locking power connector won’t accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows Mini-Converters that support 5-20v power to be battery operated in remote locations.
AJA Quality – Guaranteed
AJA Converters have earned a reputation for the highest quality and best levels of reliability. Built to the exacting standards of all AJA hardware, AJA Converters are backed by our world class support network, 5 year international warranty and AJA’s advanced replacement policy.
USB and Mini-Config Support
AJA’s free Mini-Config software can be used with any USB enabled AJA Mini-Converter and provides an easy to use graphic interface with detailed information about the current input and output formats. Control all the parameters of any supported AJA Mini-Converter as well as loading firmware updates from AJA that add new features and functionality.
- Supported AJA Mini-Converters
*NOTE: Future Software Release
- Network Interface
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)
Embedded web server for remote control via Mini-Connect
Configuration and transport control via web interface
- USB Configuration
- Configuration and device control via web based UI
- USB (interface with ROI converters)
- Connect up to 4 ROI Mini-Converters for control via Ethernet
- User Interface
- Web based UI running Mini-Connect software
- 4.6" × 2.4" × 1.0" (109mm × 78mm × 25mm)
- 5-20 VDC regulated, 8 W, required power supply included