Glidecam HD-2000 Stabilizer for Camcorder and DSLR
The top seller among all stabilizers - for cameras with a maximum weight of 2,7 Kg.
The amazingly advanced and totally re-engineered Glidecam HD-Series represents the top of the line in hand-held camera stabilization. The lightweight and state-of-the-art Glidecam HD-2000 hand-held camera stabilizer is good for cameras up to 2,7 kg and will transform your hard to watch, shaky camera footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
- Fine adjustement Camera Balance Platform
- Intergrated quick-release Camera Plate
- Adjustable convergence, precision, three axis gimbal
- No-tools telescoping Central Post
- Adjustable dynamic balance and inertial control Base Platform
- Foam padded Handle Grip
- X,Y Head Dimensions: 7.50" × 4.125" × 1.00”
- Base Platform Dimensions: shortest—11.50” × 4.00” Longest--15.00” × 4.00”
-Central Support Post: 1.00" diameter
- 15" tall in shortest mode
- 22" tall in longest mode
- Weight: 2.537 pounds without counter weight plates.
- Each Custom Counter Weight Plate averages .272 pounds.
- The Glidecam HD 2000 includes 12 custom counter weight plates.
- 12 counter weight plates = 3.264 pounds
- Camera Plate has 1/4" mounting holes