Boland HDL27 LED Broadcast Monitor 27 inch
Boland HDL27 LED Broadcast Monitor 27 inch (HD L27)
Boland Communications, established in 1979 and headquartered in Lake Forest, California, USA provides premium quality LCD and LED monitors available in world wide formats. Boland Broadcast Monitors stand for amazing images with enhanced Ultra Pixel picture quality in varying light and viewing conditions.
Mike Boland and his team of engineers are constantly pushing the boundaries in new technology, outfitting LCD and LED monitors with the widest color gamut and ultra deep blacks. Red, green, and blue stability is guaranteed by the All-Digital 10-bit Processing. From the Full Resolution of 72 inch monitors to the smallest and light-weight field monitors, you can count on Boland image precision. From Broadcast to Aviation, Boland Communications provides custom work with multiple options.
With wide-ranging applications for control rooms, OB Vans, Film & TV Field Production as well as for ENG Vans & News and Police Helicopters, Boland Communications is one of the most respected manufactures of broadcast monitors with an impressive list of clients worldwide.
All HD models are available with Dual 1.5G SDI, HD HDMI/DVI(+HDCP), HD VGA, Composite and Component inputs, Rec 709, 10 Bit panels for 32", LED Backlights on some models, along with Frame Markers, RS232, TCP/IP, and IR controls.
In addition, the monitors of the HD series have 10-bit panel with LED backlight, making an unexpected vibrancy and sharpness making its way into your edit suite or your set.
Freely definable frame markers, image position and frame position are among the distinguishing features
- High & Standard Definition Video LCD Monitors 1080/720/576/480
- 2 × HD/SD SDI-Digital (SMPTE 259M, 292, 296), HD HDMI/DVI (+HDCP) compatible inputs, HD VGA, Composite und Component - Modes of EGA up to WUXGA, NTSC, PAL, SECAM, NTSC 4.43, PAL-M
- Analog inputs are Composite Y/C, PC-VGA, & YPbPr/YCrCb
- REC709 color space definition, in the majority of the models
- All 10-bit Digital Processing, 1.06 billion true colors, 24 bit, 1 Frame Latency
- Selection of different aspect ratios, 16:9, 4:3, 1.85:1, etc.
- Fully Adjustable Scans: H & V Sizes, Position, & Frame Markers
- HighBrite panels with high contrast
- Very low response time
- Durable LED backlight with variable color temperature and a lifetime of> 50000 hours
- Low power consumption due to the energy-saving LED backlight
- Robust construction from aircraft aluminum, powder-coated
More products from Boland